Difficulty: CEFR B1-B2 / IELTS 4.0-6.5 / BULATS 40-74 / TOEFL 57-109
Target Student Age: 16+
This presentation was tested in a 55-minute class.
You have found that you are unable to have a child with your spouse, so you decide to adopt a child.
Look at the information for three babies, and choose which one you will adopt.
- Tommy, whose mother developed Alzheimer’s early.
- Michelle, whose father committed violent crimes.
- Jenny, whose mother was addicted to cocaine when she was pregnant with Jenny.
This presentation includes:
- 2 vocabulary introduction slides
- 4 opening discussion questions
- 1 introduction situation
- 3 debates
- 1 activity
- 2 statistics for discussion
*Please note that all presentations have been made in such a way that they are not editable. This is done in order to ensure consistency in look and function, as well as protect the work that I have put into them. Thank you for your understanding.